Friday, October 17, 2008

Re: Mambo vipi Kichaaaa!

Hey everyone!  Hope all is well with each of you.  I've had a similar experience communicating with Baraka Melkizediki, one of the Dar es Salaam leaders.  His emails are quite similar to Godfrey's.  He always seeks to know more about me and tells me how much he misses me. I've enjoyed getting to know him and been touched by how open he is in sharing about his life.  I look forward to seeing many of you in the near future.  Best to all of you till then!  Sincerely,
 
Walter Constantine
----- Original Message -----
To: Alex Thomas ; Alexis Kwame - YL Tanzania ; Ali Smith ; Alison Watson (Andrews) ; Amanda Pool ; Andrews Steele ; Anne Geneveeve ; Ansley Thomas ; Ashley Yielding ; Ashley Yielding ; Barclay Keir ; Belinda Reusch (Sarah) ; Ben Haverty ; Ben Haverty ; Beth Lacefield ; BLOG ; Bo Platt ; Bo Platt ; Bob Voyles ; Bruce Cauthen ; Caroline Blair ; Conner Blair ; Drew Voyles ; Elizabeth Hershey ; Elizabeth Wylie ; Emily Woods ; Erin Blair ; Frank Bishop ; Fred Henritze ; Grace Young ; Hallie Anderson ; Hallie Anderson ; Hallie Epperson ; Heath DuPree ; Hunter Chapman ; Jacque Kwame - YL Tanzania ; Janis Rehlaender ; Jason Rehlaender ; Jim Hershey ; Joe Woods (Emily) ; Kathleen Block ; Kathleen Block ; Keith Sauls ; Laban - YL Tanzania ; Lori Bishop ; Louise Gardner ; Mackenzie Stewart ; Mark Watson (Andrews) ; Mary Block (Kathleen) ; Matt Hawkins ; Matt Hawkins ; Meredith Martindale ; Mr. Lacefield (Wesley) ; Mrs. Anderson (Hallie) ; Mrs. Smith (Ali) ; Page Harty (West) ; Papa Deo - YL Tanzania ; Patrick Bishop ; Porter Henritze ; Rachael Obrien ; Randy Eberhard ; Rebecca Smith ; Reeves Henritze ; Sara Chapman (Hunter) ; Sarah Lawton Hawkins ; Sarah Lawton Hawkins ; Sarah Reusch ; Smith Haverty ; Terry Hentritze ; Todd Blair ; Walter Constantine ; Wesley Lacefield ; Wesley Lacefield ; West Barnwell ; West Barnwell ; West Barnwell ; Wilson Carroll
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:42 PM
Subject: Fwd: Mambo vipi Kichaaaa!

Hey everyone! It has been a while since I have seen and talked to most of you and I hope everyone has been doing well. I wanted to share an email with y'all that I recieved from William Godfrey, one of the assistant guides on Kilimanjaro. I recieved an email from him about two weeks after we got home from Africa, and we have been emailing off and on since. This is the most recent email I recieved from him and I wanted to share it with all of you because I think it just confirms how amazing the Africans' heart's are. William is always interested in how I have been and what I have been doing. I love how he always asks about my family even though he doesn't know anything about them. I think it is amazing how unconditional love can connect people who live such different lives from one another. I hope y'all enjoy the email and I look forward to seeing everyone at the reunion!

Love, Sarah Reusch     

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Godfrey <williamu97@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: Mambo vipi Kichaaaa!
To: Sarah Reusch <sarah.reusch@gmail.com>



Hi Sarah,
It is always great to hear from but im so sorry it take along time to reply your e-mail ithink you can understand and not feel bad YES?;How are you doing over there in USA with studying and also your daily activities?and how is your family doing?can you please pass my regads greetings to them? Well back to me here in Nairobi with my studying everything is fine. I hope you also.

Hah!hah!hah! what did you talk with Laban about me?is it something fun about me? It was long time now since are hear from him.I miss you Sarah!.Well tomorrow I will go to Arusha for three days then come back on monday because monday is a hollyday here in Nairobi so I will be there for the whole weekend then I can try to meet Laban if possible.

Sarah I would real like to hear more about you and your life and what are you doing every day over there.
For now Im siting in the library studying,
Its too had waiting to hear from you Sarah,
Love William

Please dont be angry if I will take along time to reply your e-mails I will try to have sometime on this.OKEY?





No comments: